Water Coolers - Stainless Steel Water Coolers
Weldcraft's stainless steel water coolers provide excellent cooling capacity for demanding TIG and MIG welding applications, along with durable and corrosion resistant construction to protect against damage.
- 6 gallon (22.7 L) capacity
- 3,625 W (12,370 BTU/hr) @ 7.6 qt/min (7.2 L/min) max cooling capacity
- 3 gallon (11.4 L) capacity
- 3,118 W (10,640 BTU/hr) @ 7.6 qt/min (7.2 L/min) max cooling capacity
- 2 gallon (7.6 L) tank capacity
- 2,519 W (8,595 BTU/hr) @ 7.6 qt/min (7.2 L/min) max cooling capacity
Quik Find Guide
Most Popular Accessories
Water Extension Hoses
Stainless steel coolant reservoir offers corrosion resistance and enhances product durability.
Closed-loop design with radiator reduces coolant temperature and recirculates it through a fan-cooled heat exchanger to prevent the system from overheating.
Positive van-style displacement pumps provide consistent coolant flow and pressure rating to help provide reliable, long-lasting performance.
Factory preset pressure-relief valves operate at 60 psi and maintain consistent pressure during operation to provide even cooling.
Thermally protect ⅓ HP motor guards against damage due to overheating, ensuring long motor life.
Inlet/outlet torch fittings are compatible with TIG and MIG torches with standard ⅝-18 left-hand fittings.
10 foot (3 meter) power cords with plugs provide greater versatility to move the water coolers around the shop.